The Centre for Moral, Social and Political Philosophy hosts a monthly seminar series, convened by Claire Benn and Garrett Cullity.
In 2022, the seminars are held on the second Friday of each month at 12-1pm in RSSS room 6.71.
Each seminar is a one-hour discussion of a precirculated paper, with the discussion group convening in 6.71 and the author virtually present on Zoom through a screen in the room. Authors send us their paper one week before the session. Joining the seminar on Zoom is also possible through this link.
Seminar announcements, titles, abstracts, and details for accessing the papers are circulated through the Philsoc-l mailing list, which you can subscribe to here.
The details for the 2022 schedule are:
- 11 Feb Leif Wenar (Stanford)
- 11 Mar Sophia Moreau (Toronto)
- 8 April Valerie Tiberius (Minnesota)
- 13 May Kieran Setiya (MIT)
- 10 June Julia Markovits (Cornell)
- 8 July Jonathan Quong (USC)
- 12 Aug Selim Berker (Harvard)
- 9 Sept Tamar Schapiro (MIT)
- 14 Oct Niko Kolodny (Berkeley)
- 11 Nov Anna Stilz (Princeton)
- 9 Dec Sarah McGrath (Princeton)
Visit the "2021 series" here.