The A-NZ PhilBio Workshop is a new, regular, mid-year workshop for the philosophy of biology community across Australia and New Zealand, with a focus on highlighting work by postgraduate students, early career researchers and visiting scholars.
In 2023 it is hosted by the Centre for Philosophy of the Sciences at the Australian National University.
For more information see the event website: https://anzphilbio.weebly.com
If you have enquiries, please contact Rachael.Brown@anu.edu.au
- Dr. Rachael Brown, ANU
- Dr. Carl Brusse, ANU/University of Sydney
- Dr. Kate Lynch, University of Melbourne
- Dr. John Matthewson, Massey University
- Dr. Emily Parke, University of Auckland
• Registration is required for this event.
• To help keep everyone safe, please ensure that you are familiar with, and follow, the advice from ACT Health regarding COVID-19. If you do not feel well, please refrain from attending this event.